- Collection or delivery dates can be requested via the Webshop at the time of ordering. In all cases we will contact you to confirm a mutually convenient date/time.
- Customers located within Chipping Campden can request the goods be delivered, which is usually free of charge, subject only us agreeing a mutually convenient delivery date/time.
- We do not currently offer delivery beyond Chipping Campden other than by prior arrangement. Please call us on 01386 849093 before ordering if this is what you require. In such cases, delivery will usually be via a third-party delivery service, subject to their delivery terms and conditions, and at extra cost. The delivery cost will be based upon the delivery address and the packed weight/volume of the items to be delivered.
- Otherwise, goods may be collected from our shop on the High Street in Chipping Campden. All customers will be contacted after placing their order to confirm their collection/delivery preferences.
- We will usually arrange to deliver by prior agreement and on a mutually agreed date/time.
- For free deliveries within Chipping Campden, we use our own transportation. If we try to deliver and you are not in, or we cannot raise or locate you, our delivery driver will try to call you on the contact phone number you will have provided. If we still cannot reach you and/or agree alternative delivery arrangements, the goods will be returned to our shop for safe keeping until you are able to collect them.
- For chargeable deliveries beyond Chipping Campden, the terms and conditions of the third-party delivery service we use will apply.
Payment, deposit & balance
- We have a £50 minimum order charge for customers ordering on line. If you wish to place an order of less value than this, please visit our shop tor call us on 01386 849093 to discuss your requirements.
- The 20% deposit is required to validate an online order. If you change your mind and wish to cancel the order, you must do so by e-mail to email@example.com no later than 5 working days from the collection/delivery date requested in your order or subsequently agreed (whichever is the sooner). We will acknowledge all cancellations by e-mail. If you receive no such acknowledgement, you should assume we have not received your e-mail and your order has not been cancelled, in which case please call us on 01386 849093 as soon as possible. Other than this, the 20% deposit is non-refundable.
- The balance is due on collection of the goods from our shop, or when they are ready for delivery. If delivery has been requested and agreed, you may call into the shop to pay the balance due prior to delivery, or we will call you to take a credit card payment over the phone before the goods are delivered. A cash payment to our driver on delivery will only be acceptable if we have agreed to this beforehand.