- Collection or delivery dates can be requested via the Webshop at the time of ordering. In all cases we will contact you to confirm a mutually convenient date/time.
- By prior arrangement, customers may collect their orders from our shop in Chipping Campden. Otherwise customers may request delivery of their orders, in accordance with the following schedule and subject to us agreeing a mutually convenient delivery date/time. Delivery distances are calculated using Google maps driving distances from our shop in Chipping Campden. Delivery charges are £1 up to 5 miles, £5.00 from 5 to 10 miles, £10.00 from 10 to 15 miles. Local deliveries will generally be made using our own transportation. We are currently unable to offer delivery over 15 miles.
- Delivery time will be dependent on availability of the items ordered. In general, the earliest we can deliver is 1-2 working days* from receipt of order, for deliveries within 15 miles of our shop in Chipping Campden (using our own transportation). Fillet & Bone do not currently deliver to addresses outside the mainland UK.
- We will usually arrange to deliver by prior agreement and on a mutually agreed date/time.
- For deliveries within 15 miles of Chipping Campden, we will generally use our own transportation. If we try to deliver and you are not in, or we cannot raise or locate you, our delivery driver will try to call you on the contact phone number you will have provided. If we still cannot reach you and/or agree alternative delivery arrangements, the goods will be returned to our shop for safe keeping until you are able to collect them.
*Working days are Monday-Saturday. Sunday is not a working day.
Payment, deposit & balance
- We have a £10 minimum order charge for customers ordering on line. If you wish to place an order of less value than this, please visit our shop tor call us on 01386 849093 to discuss your requirements.
- For on-line orders, payment in full is due prior to delivery or collection of the goods from our shop. We will not charge your card at the point of ordering. We will process your order, check that we can supply everything, total the order value and then call you to take a secure card payment over the phone prior to delivery or collection.
- The preferred payment method is by secure card payment, over the phone. Alternatively, you may call into the shop to pay the balance due on collection or prior to delivery. A cash payment to our driver on delivery will only be acceptable if we have agreed to this beforehand.